Direct Report: Radiology Manager
• Act independently in the assessment of referrals for x-ray examinations, taking full responsibility for the justification of general x-ray examinations in order to reduce unnecessary ionizing radiation exposure of the patient in accordance with IR(ME)R, following appropriate induction and assessment.
• Maintain a high level of expertise in the safe operation of x-ray equipment and manage faults effectively
• Provide professional opinion to clinicians on the nature of a diagnostic image either verbally or using the “Red Dot” system (or Radiographer Commenting) to identify possible pathology – this may impact on patient management.
• Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
• Prioritize workload depending on severity of the patient’s condition and direct impact on their management.
• Liaise with fellow healthcare workers and referring clinicians to provide a high quality imaging service to patients.
• Maintain accurate patient records by input of accurate information.
• Be actively involved in the training and assessment of student radiographers on clinical placement, providing direct supervision at all times. Maintain the required knowledge and skills to provide effective training, keeping up to date with current advances in technology and diagnostic techniques.
• Degree in Diagnostic Radiography / Imaging Sciences
• General radiographic experience unless newly qualified
• Ability to work as part of team
• Effective organizational skills
• Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
• A positive attitude to flexible working to meet the contingencies of the department.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Name: Singapore Medical Center (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
July 10, 2019