Direct Report: Nurse Manager
- Triage patient phone calls and consults with provider regarding patients’ medical needs
- Evaluate and assess patient’s health care needs based on patient’s signs and symptoms, utilizing established triage and screening protocols and DrMap guidelines.
- Provide patient education and health promotion, advise the proper treatment or Health screening program to patients.
- Persuading patients to buy SGMC company’s service and products with ethics.
- Maintains a communication link between the patient and provider.
- Coordinates lab results.
- Communicates and coordinates patient care with other agencies.
- Provide patient support to include self-management, medication management and care coordination in the referral or transition process.
- Ensure that all documents submitted on behalf of a patient are complete and valid.
- Administers certain medications, injections, immunizations and family planning options as ordered by provider while others nursing staff are shortage.
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in all situations
- Able to handle fundamental computer programs and attend to emails
- Customer service experience in healthcare will be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Able to converse in simple Mandarin will be an advantage
- Able to work weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Name: Singapore Medical Center (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
June 17, 2019