Direct Report: Center Manager
• Purchase company’s products and services on time
• Ensure that purchasing activities comply with company’s policy
• Ensure that purchasing selection meets competitive price and high quality of goods and services.
• Monitor delivery of goods and services
• Ensure that purchasing processes are transparent
• Do quotation Analysis
• Make preferred supplier listing
• Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
• Cooperate and build good relationship with relevant departments to identify the specific needs
• Other tasks as assigned by manager
• Bachelor’s degree (business degree is preferable)
• At least 2-year experience related to this role.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, e-mail, Internet)
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skill
• Initiative, Creative, hard-working, friendly, team work, and strong commitment.
• Speak and write in English well
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Name: Singapore Medical Center (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
July 10, 2019