Reports To : Operation Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Issue invoices
- Process patients’ invoice in a timely and accurately manner
- Manage the transactions
- Balance the daily transactions
- Maintain account recording
- maintain a neat and tidy working area
- Make reports
- Estimate the price of procedure in SGMC and deposit before treatment.
Key Qualifications Required:
- Good customer service skills
- Good accounting knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in all situations
- Able to handle fundamental computer programs and attend to emails
- Customer service experience in healthcare will be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Able to converse in simple Mandarin will be an advantage
- Able to work weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Name: Singapore Medical Centre (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
April 10, 2019