Reports To : Operation Supervisor
Department : Administration
Singapore Medical Center (SGMC) will be the premier one-stop multidisciplinary specialist medical center and wellness area with health screening facilities in Phnom Penh and all of Cambodia. Spanning approximately half of the fourth floor of The Bridge’s commercial retail development, covering a total of 1,300 sqm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide frontline customer service (registration and queries)
- Record of necessary personal and medical information
- Handle patients’ appointment scheduling
- Handle of calls to the medical center
- Do data entry for proper documentation
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Liaise with patients regarding medical services
- Coordinate received information to related departments
Key Qualifications Required:
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in all situations
- Able to handle fundamental computer programs and attend to emails
- Customer service experience in healthcare will be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Candidates with relevant experience will be an advantage
- Able to converse in simple Mandarin will be an advantage
- Able to work weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Name: Singapore Medical Centre (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
April 10, 2019