Reports To : Operation Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Maintain spectrum of accounting and reporting functions
Key Qualifications Required:
- Proven working experience
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Highly organised with excellent data entry skills
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in MS and accounting programs
- Attention to details
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Name: Singapore Medical Center (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
April 10, 2019