Reports To : Center Manager & CEO
Department : Customer Service Department
Summary of Job Scope:
Oversee customer logistics management to align with work flow and collaboration of cross-functions among Physician, Nursing, Pharmacy, and other relevant departments. And subsequently handling customer complaints or any major incidents
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and monitor customer service process to ensure all customer services processes are efficient.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that customer receive a high standard of customer services.
- Providing help and advice to customers.
- Taking care VIP customers upon specific request.
- Learning about Forward Medical Center products or services and keeping up to date to Customers Service staff.
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers.
- Supervise Cashier process.
- Handling, Investigating and solving customers’ problems.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for improve Customer services process.
- Leading or supervising team of customer service staff.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- A high level of computer literacy, in particular Word, Excel and ability to manage the marketing software and general work.
- Must be team work oriented and customer centric in delivery of service.
- Must be an effective communicator. Goof interpersonal skills for cross departmental communication as well as customer communication.
- Must have leadership qualities and ability to manage whole team and department relative to customer service.
- Must be organized and able to schedule and time accurately for delivery of service.
- Must be able to deal with large groups.
- Must have good costumer interface skills.
- Must be able to coach and develop customer service team, and must be able to delegate responsibilities both front and back of house for customer service.
- Must by presentable and personable with good grooming.
Key Qualifications Required:
- Degree in preferable fields such as hospitality, management, and marketing.
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in customer service.